CTI was founded as a Tennessee corporation in 1992 by Alan Mullen and Steve Harden, both former TOPGUN instructors and longtime residents of Germantown/Collierville, Tennessee. The company has grown steadily and now employs over 250 course developers, instructors and administrative staff in 19 states and across the world. The company headquarters is located in Memphis, TN. Other major CTI offices are located in Omaha, NE, Marysville, CA, Indian Springs, NV and Geilenkirchen, Germany.
Commitment to Quality
CTI is committed to the provision of quality products and services to our customers and to a customer-first mindset. CTI is committed to the provision of quality products and services to our customers and to a customer-first mindset. CTI’s Executive Management Team recognizes that an effective QMS is necessary to achieve this aim. achieve this aim. A modern, process-based QMS enhances CTI’s ability to:
• strategically plan, evaluate risk and opportunity, and make decisions based on objective criterion;
• maintain a focus on customer requirements and expectations;
• meet all statutory and regulatory requirements;
• establish and maintain CTI’s exemplary relationship with its customers and stakeholders;
• engage our employees in the development of quality products and the provision of quality services; and
• continually improve upon established processes, products and services
CTI’s top management has set quality objectives and developed performance standards that will enable us to meet quality system requirements as specified in ISO 9001:2015. Further, the Executive Management Team has committed the necessary resources to maintain and continually improve the QMS.
All members of CTI headquarters staff are charged with promoting these aims. They shall familiarize themselves with the QMS and conduct their work in accordance with the processes, procedures and work instructions defined within.
The corporate Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) is the appointed program manager responsible for monitoring and ensuring the correct and effective implementation of CTI’s QMS as a whole.