Education: Bachelor’s Science / Arts degree in aviation or related field.
Training and Experience: Must have flying experience within the past seven (7) years and a minimum of 500 flying hours in the F-16 aircraft.
Desired Experience: Instructor experience and 1000 hours in the F-16 aircraft.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail oriented, flexible in work assignments, work with little to no supervision, and enthusiastic. Ability to travel extensively as required by work assignments. Security clearance required.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current security clearance of “Secret” or above.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for their aircraft by providing technical content for courseware.
- Conduct academic instruction.
- Conduct remedial student training when required.
- Monitor Stan Eval trends and initiate revisions in courseware to address customer trends.
- Monitor courseware currency in assigned academic areas of responsibility.
- Develop courseware/monitor courseware currency for assigned aircraft and assigned areas of responsibility.
- Provide content input for all lesson revisions for which they are the primary SME.
- Coordinate lesson revision input with other I/SMEs.
- Identify areas of instruction requiring immediate attention.
- In coordination with the customer, develop an annual training plan for the primary customer site to which they are assigned.
- Review all aircraft and operations-related publications for updated information to be incorporated into courseware and training materials.
- Maintain proficiency and certification to teach as outlined in the CTI Instructor Training and Certification Plan.
- Serve as the interface between the customer and CTI.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned (e.g., business development, local meetings, CRM research, etc.).
- Holloman AFB, Alamogordo, NM
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.