Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Training and Experience: Previous experience as an F-35 Fighter Pilot, Military Fighter Pilot, Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO), Bomber Pilot or Weapons System Officer (WSO). Must have a minimum of eight (8) years operational military experience. Possess exceptional operational military tactics and employment expertise.
Desired Experience: Qualified as IP and Mission Commander. Experience with employment of AMRAAM and precision guided munitions. Operational joint and/or coalition experience. Deployment experience with combat time. Operational Test & Evaluation experience. An understanding of current JOTT test plans, test procedures, data collection, analysis and reporting.
General Skills: Possess excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills; handle multiple tasks; flexible in work assignments; and work with little to no supervision. Ability to interface with the customer. Excellent written skills, in English, for writing to technical and non-technical users.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Current “Top Secret” clearance with the ability to obtain Special Security Access (SAP).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft test plans, reports, briefings and supporting documents.
- Assist the Test Director in preparing analysis across test venues during all phases.
- Contribute to test design and planning using knowledge of the system under test, JOTT test policies and test range capabilities.
- Evaluate pilot/test participants mission briefs/debriefs, to include the system under test.
- Evaluate cockpit record media playback and test range data to formulate an analysis of effectiveness and capability.
- Coordinate and schedule test support assets.
- Perform as Kill Removal Officer.
- Review documents and briefings for release to countries participating in Operational Test.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required.
- Travel as required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Edwards AFB, Edwards AFB, CA
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.