Education: Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree preferred.
Training and Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ experience in program or project management experience with demonstrated experience in the management of personnel. Must have experience in courseware revision and maintenance or development, preferably as a P-3/P-8 Pilot or Naval Flight Officer (NFO).
General Skills: Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills, oral communication skills, project management skills, ability to schedule work flow, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines, and be multi task oriented. Ability to work with little to no supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Security Clearance: Must obtain/maintain a “Secret” level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the Managing Director of Operations the requirements and actions necessary to ensure the quality of courseware developed.
- Coordinate with the Managing Director of Operations the actions and processes necessary for effective and timely courseware delivery to customers.
- Coordinate with the Senior Vice President of Business Development and the Managing Director of Operations in the preparation and construction of customer bid proposals and offers within the contracting process.
- Provide supervision to contract team members to ensure compliance with the government contract and company policy.
- Organize, direct, and coordinate planning and production of all contract activities.
- Establish and alter, as necessary, program organization and processes to provide effective and cost efficient contract support.
- Maintain a general knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Construct Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for projects.
- Assist customers, when necessary, in the resolution of any issues or problems.
- In the absence of the Managing Director of Operations, act as his representative in such matters he deems appropriate.
- Accessible to government Point of Contact (POC) during normal working hours.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Jacksonville NAS, Jacksonville, FL
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.