Bachelor’s Degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Engineering Management, or a related discipline, from an accredited college or university. Master’s Degree in technical field strongly preferred.
Training and Experience:
A minimum of 10 years’ relevant experience in T&E of Joint DoD or Department Component programs, or in Joint DoD program acquisition operations.
Strongly prefer experience managing multiple T&E TOs in multiple locations with supervisory and personnel management responsibilities.
Experience with multiple Operational Test agencies is strongly preferred.
Possess an understanding of the specific procedures and processes of DOT&E JT&E test event requirements, test event planning and design, test event readiness, test event execution, and test event analysis and reporting.
Demonstrated leadership skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
Proof of U.S. Citizenship required. Active Top Secret Security Clearance, current within five years; must be SAP/SCI eligible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish, organize, and provide expertise for designing, planning, and executing tests.
- Analyze test results and document findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Transition test products and their ownership to designated customers.
- Attend pre-solicitation briefings, resource reviews, and other meetings as required.
- Negotiate and execute all contractual agreements, including modifications, expeditiously.
- Staff, schedule, and meet QC requirements specific to project type.
- Responsible for performance of contract, to include the successful accomplishment of all tasks and activities per the Performance Work Statement
- Manage all aspects of contractor support, including teammate support, to the JT&E Program Engineering Services contract.
- Assure technical, cost, and schedule performance of advisory and assistance services for the full-range of test and evaluation (T&E) support to JT&E.
- Manage a geographically-dispersed workforce as required for each Task Order.
- Ensure all task order invoicing is accurate and timely.
- Serve as Contractor Representative in Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), with authorization to access, review, provide comments, and accept performance evaluations.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Virginia, Suffolk, VA
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.