Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Training and Experience: A minimum of three (3) years’ experience managing a Quality Control/Quality Assurance Program.
General Skills: Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills, oral communication skills, project management skills, ability to schedule work flow, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines, and be multi task oriented.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a “Secret” level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide supervision to employees to ensure compliance with the government contract and company policies.
- Monitor employee work ethics, work schedules, employee daily time entries and validate time submissions at the end of each pay period.
- Interview applicants for position vacancies and make applicant recommendations to the Human Resource Manager.
- Ensure adequate training is provided for new employees.
- Assign projects and tasks to appropriate team or project leads.
- Construct Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for projects.
- Assist customers, when necessary, in the resolution of any issues or problems.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Fort Huachuca, Sierra, AZ
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.