Education: Bachelor’s degree
Training and Experience: A minimum of five (5) years documented, successful Program Management experience of a DoD contract, preferably in support of a UAS program. A portion of the work experience must be within the previous three (3) years. Experience can be military, civilian or contractor.
General Skills: Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management writing skills, oral communication skills, project management skills, ability to schedule work flow, prioritize, delegate, meet deadlines, and be multi task oriented.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a “Secret” level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate with the President or Vice President of Operations the requirements and actions necessary to ensure the quality of contracted work.
- Coordinate with the President or Vice President of Operations actions and processes necessary for effective and timely delivery of services to the customer.
- Coordinate with the Senior Vice President of Business Development and the President in the preparation and construction of customer bid proposals and offers within the contracting process.
- Provide supervision to employees to ensure compliance with the government contract and company policies.
- Monitor employee work ethics, work schedules, employee daily time entries and validate time submissions at the end of each pay period.
- Interview applicants for position vacancies and make applicant recommendations to the Human Resource Manager.
- Ensure adequate training is provided for new employees.
- Maintain a general knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
- Financially responsible for maintenance of office supplies and equipment replacement through the company’s purchase order system.
- Assign projects and tasks to appropriate team or project leads.
- Construct Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for projects.
- Assist customers, when necessary, in the resolution of any issues or problems.
- In the absence of the President, act as his representative in such matters he deems appropriate.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Fort Huachuca, Sierra, AZ
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.