Education: Vocational or other post-high school training.
Training and Experience: Four (4) years of scheduling experience. Three (3) years of GTIMS experience.
General Skills: Must be able to handle multiple tasks, a self-starter, flexible in work assignments, detail oriented, highly organized, possess good interpersonal and written communication skills, and work under limited supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Familiarity with normal government software and hardware.
Security Clearance: The ability to obtain a “Secret” security clearance is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Squadron Chief Programmer (SCP) with coordination and scheduling of all current and future tasks.
- Assist in scheduling long range requirements for students, permanent party and attached personnel training events.
- Assist SCP with the schedule to avoid conflicts.
- Provide recommendations required by student non-progression, maintenance problems, unscheduled absences, CAP, changes to meeting schedules, etc.
- Prepare scheduling reports, attend scheduling meetings and job training events and assist in planning syllabus activities.
- Assist in the daily coordination of the flying schedule and configuration requirements for maintenance and be thoroughly knowledgeable of pilot crew rest requirements and duty limitations.
- Schedule in GTIMS aircraft turn schemes, configurations, training devices, academics, airspace, students and instructors so as to meet syllabus requirements.
- Incorporate flying squadron Directorate of Operations (DO), maintenance and flying hour contract inputs.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Luke AFB, Glendale, AZ
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.