Education: Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Training and Experience: A minimum of two (2) years documented, successful Lead Management experience at the company level of a DoD contract, preferably in support of a UAS program. Experience can be military, civilian or contractor.
General Skills: Leadership; a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others. Must possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills; able to handle multiple tasks; flexible with work assignments; and works well under pressure.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a “Secret” level security clearance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as liaison between, customer, Contracting Officer Representatives, to coordinate work activities relevant to mission execution.
- Ensure compliance with relevant government policies and standards.
- Complete all tasks in assigned program area including technical work, staffing.
- Monitor project progress to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and provide reports and technical reviews to customer per contract requirements.
- Coordinate work schedules and work assignments for contractor personnel to cover all shifts and work days.
- Manage personal time off to ensure mission requirements are being met.
- Ensure training of new personnel on assigned tasks.
- Ensure contract employees maintain proficiency directly related to assigned task.
- Attend and participate in customer, client, and Site Lead meetings as required.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Fort Huachuca, Sierra, AZ
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.