Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, and/or work/military experience.
Training and Experience:
- System qualification in either Shadow 200 TUAS version 1 (V1) or version 2 (V2) or system qualification in Gray Eagle MQ-1C UAS on software version 4.3.3 (UGCS) or later.
- Must have at least 200 flight hours and 4 years’ experience on Shadow 200 and/or Gray Eagle UAS.
- As part of the Aircrew Training Program (see TC 3-04.61/63):
(1) Instructor must be able to obtain and maintain a flight physical per AR 95-20
(2) Completion of Instructor Operator Course.
(3) Completion of Method of Instruction (MOI) requirements.
(4) Preform duties as Standardization Operator (SO)
(5) Maintain Currency requirements and Flight Hour Minimums
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a Secret level security clearance.
- All Academic/Oral Evaluation topics outlined in Chapter 3 of the TC 3-04.61 and TC 3-04.63 preparatory to system specific training in the operation of Shadow 200 and Gray Eagle UASs.
- Assessment and evaluation techniques as described in FAA-H-8083-9A Aviation Instructor’s Handbook.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct instruction using lesson plans and material provided by the Government IAW the applicable regulations listed in the references section listed within each specific TO.
- Test/re-test student(s) in accordance with Government provided references, procedures and forms.
- Grade students’ work in accordance with Government provided references, procedures, and forms.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Fort Huachuca, Sierra, AZ
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.