Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications, and/or work/military experience.
Training and Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience operating or maintaining a Shadow 200 System.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Security Clearance: Must maintain a Secret level security clearance.
- Capabilities and system logic of the Shadow 200 UAS System and its payloads, and memorization of immediate action emergency procedures and system limitations.
- Emplace, Preventive Maintenance Check and Services (PMCS), power-up, power-down, and displace the Shadow 200 UAS.
- AV Preflight Inspection and Before Engine Start (AV and Launcher) inspection.
- Shadow 200 Technical Manuals (TMs) and common terms and acronyms familiarization.
- Research Paper and Oral Presentations on system components.
- Familiarity and application with of DA PAM 738-751 (TAMMS) using logbook software.
- Familiarization with Aircraft Operator (AO) Vehicle Control Software (VCS) software panels.
- Description of how the aircraft is tracked by the Ground Data Terminal (GDT)
- Understanding of signal flow between system components (uplinks, downlinks, and GDT communications).
- Familiarization with Digital Terrain Elevation Data (DTED) and how it is used during Shadow 200 flights.
- Understanding of how to read a Weather Flimsy (local weather report).
- Determination of runway heading selection based on surface winds.
- Understanding of how Above Ground Level (AGL) altitude is calculated by Shadow 200 system.
- Understanding of GDT Calibration.
- Familiarization with Ground Control Station (GCS) Telemetry Switches and signal flow.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct UAS instruction using lesson plans and material provided by the Government IAW the applicable regulations listed in the references section listed within each specific TO.
- Test/re-test student(s) in accordance with Government provided references, procedures and forms.
- Grade students’ work in accordance with Government provided references, procedures, and forms.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Fort Huachuca, Sierra, AZ
Apply for this Position
THIS APPLICATION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT but merely is intended to evaluate suitability for employment. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment to all qualified persons without discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal law. It is also the policy of the company to have the option of conducting pre-employment screening before a job offer is made. If a job offer is made, employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and/or medical examination. This application will remain active for 2 years.